Wednesday, April 04, 2007
How do colourblind people see colours? Do they see colours different from us, but call it the same name anyway? If that's the case, why do they fail colour tests? Why can't they drive? Why would they need help in Chemistry labs? And how do they learn colours in the first place?
Does tapping into the subconsciousness work for everyone? I remember trying to imagine what I'm supposed to imagine, but it happens faster because I would uncontrollably predict what would happen next, and even try to pre-empt any scary or shocking thing that might happen so that I won't be in much of a shock. Then at the end I hear the all important words resounding around me, I feel my mind and body floating among the words. I don't wanna wake up.
I'm about to embark on a very important journey of my life. More on that later.
Check this out:
The architecturally stunning Museum of Glass: International Center for Contemporary Art opened in downtown Tacoma in 2002. Linked to the downtown cultural corridor by the 500-foot-long pedestrian overpass, Tacoma-born artist Dale Chihuly’s Bridge of Glass, MG hosts international exhibitions and site-specific installations. The Museum emphasizes the use of glass as a dynamic medium and introduces visitors to the world of contemporary art with lively, interactive programs and special events. Visitors enter a world of contemporary art and an atmosphere of creative energy. One of the building’s most striking features is the tilted, cone-shaped Hot Shop Amphitheater, where visitors are mesmerized by artists working with molten glass.