Friday, January 05, 2007
The Turquoise Room (7 Lock Rd) - elegant-looking dishes and nicely-chilled wines
Viva La Italia (Holland Village) - for the intimate family ambience and award-winning tiramisu
It's weird, they're supposed to exist but I couldn't find them. Well, the views up there are not breathtaking anyway.
The Altivo (109 Mount Faber Road) - peak of Mount Faber with breathtaking views
Faber Rock (Mount Faber) - outdoor alfresco style bar and restaurant
This song has a very unique style.
潘玮柏 & 王珞丹 - 戴上我的爱
Beautiful song which needs more publicity so that more people know how to sing it.
卓文萱 & 曹格 - 梁山伯与朱丽叶
A song that gets you very high.
F.I.R - 飞行部落
Viva La Italia (Holland Village) - for the intimate family ambience and award-winning tiramisu
It's weird, they're supposed to exist but I couldn't find them. Well, the views up there are not breathtaking anyway.
The Altivo (109 Mount Faber Road) - peak of Mount Faber with breathtaking views
Faber Rock (Mount Faber) - outdoor alfresco style bar and restaurant
This song has a very unique style.
潘玮柏 & 王珞丹 - 戴上我的爱
Beautiful song which needs more publicity so that more people know how to sing it.
卓文萱 & 曹格 - 梁山伯与朱丽叶
A song that gets you very high.
F.I.R - 飞行部落