Monday, November 27, 2006
Latest dream: A huge snake is sent on a mission to attack this supposedly soon-to-be-hero guy. One day he was walking behind his friend, who was already a hero. The snake mistakenly attacked the friend, stung him with poison and sucked out some blood, and had no time to attack the one it was supposed to attack cos it was still digesting the blood. The friend knew that it was supposed to attack the guy behind him, wanting to protect him, beared with the pain and poison and hurried him along home. They were both my friends, and they were wearing those ancient Chinese clothes. I was behind them and while the snake was still digesting the blood, I took it up and threw it over the balcony. It hit the ground and burst into pieces, guts spluttering out. Then I headed home and picked up a few small snakes by the neck along the way, amazingly they didn't retaliate. When I reached home, I realised I have a pet cobra which I haven't fed for a long time. It was in a plastic container with some water, still alive but not moving much. I wondered if snakes eat snakes, and I wondered if it would bite me if I tried to feed it with the other snakes I brought back. It might be starving already. But I decided to keep the other snakes as pets as well, and left them around my room. They were very tame, didn't even move around the room, just stayed in one spot quietly. There was a green, a brown, a grey, and a beige snake. My sis came in and took the cobra out of the container, scaring my grandma. But the cobra was tame and didn't hurt anyone, and my mum ordered her to put it back in. In another room in my house, a bunch of people (including me) was required to enter a simulation of people's hair. We sat on thrill ride seats and ascended up the man-made figure of different conditions of people's hair, some curly, some bumpy, some with lots of sweat gushing down.. It was disgusting seeing in detail what existed among the strands of hair. PCK's hair was the one I took, his was bumpy and oily.