<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Grandma is really worrying me, I feel like I have a duty to blog so that she can have more things to read when she feels bored, and won't binge so much. Grandma, I'm looking forward to your return, so that I can see how big you are. In the meantime maybe you can listen to music and dance, get some groove. :) Btw do you still have the information booklet for your camera? Maybe you can find the 'macro' function there, it should be quite a basic function.

Went for a preview screening of 'Step Up' a few days ago at Shaw's preview theatre. It's a cosy little room with armchair-like seats, made of leather, ample space to manoeuvre yourself in various positions. One word: comfortable. For those who've read the synopsis, it's another fusion dance show (hip-hop and ballet). Typical plot of competition, obstacles and love. But the intensity was what really moved me, the male lead overcoming his fear of dreaming and fear of achieving (or not), contrasting with the female lead's desire to pursue her lifelong dream and headcrashing with all kinds of obstacles. (She's a really good dancer!) And what impressed me was the dance, though it's not really total fusion, and the many good dancers who could pull off something that they didn't have much time to rehearse for. I felt like dancing everytime they started to dance.

I wanna go to VivoCity.
New songs! Yeah I want a slave.
Kenji Wu - Nan Yong
Kenji Wu - Jiang Jun Ling
Vivian & Cao Ge - I Still Believe
Pan Wei Bo - Zhao Mi
Sweet!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?