<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 29, 2006

Any city that starts with the letter 's' and ends with the letter 'e' should be very nice. I don't know so many cities in the world to be sure, but at least now, I have 2 good examples. Seattle, my favourite city, has nice service, good transportation, great people. I think I left my heart there. It's been a long journey - LA, Utah, Arizona, Las Vegas, San Diego, Disneyland, San Francisco, Seattle. I'm glad Seattle's my last stop, all the good memories concluding at a perfect place, a haven. I wanna go back to Seattle! But I freaking hate flights, long or short! It's so freaking scary! They take off so fast and you have the free fall feeling, then they crash into clouds or meet turbulence in the air, then when they land they do it so fast and go bang on the ground and it feels like they're gonna crash into another plane cos they can't stop or slow down in time.

I love the weather in Seattle, it's never too hot or too cold. It's so comfortable. I bet it's the friendliest city in USA as well. I arrived in TW, I found that the airline spoilt my baggage handle a little and refused to take responsibility for it. As I walked out to take a shuttle bus, taxi drivers try to con and coerce me into spending NT$700 on a cab when it's just NT$125 for the shuttle bus. It's irritating. And the shuttle bus is self-service-put-in-and-take-out-baggage. Maybe I'm just too used to good service in America. I guess tipping might be a good system after all. The amount of tips greatly depends on the service you provide. If anyone says SG has bad service, ask him/her to go to TW. He/She will cry.

More bad things? The cars don't stop for people at zebra crossings, they compete with humans to see who can chiong to get pass faster. Almost got knocked down and the drivers don't seem to care, just continued driving. Dangerous. Oh yeah, this place is really hot. Warm wind blows. Ok, I'm getting chased away from the common area in the hostel. To be continued.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?