<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 09, 2006

It's a dark, windy and stormy night, with thunder and lightning, but feels surprisingly romantic. Here I am, at 4.45am, feeling hungry again. Actually Subway is not exactly very scary, just have to ask them to leave out everything other than the meat and lettuce. Just watched Tristan & Isolde with 4 other people, 1 fell asleep sometime during the movie, 1 thought the movie totally sucked, 1 thought it was fantastic, the last one didn't really say anything. We took a Mercedes silvercab back! It was really comfortable, and had 2 reading lights in the middle of the car ceiling (or whatever you call that part), freaking cool! Hey it's the 1st time seeing a Mercs + silver cab lah.

Had the fortune of having my birthday sandwiched between 2 tests, the one before it should be ok, the one after it was totally buang le. That module is really dangerous, failed 2 announced tests, missed the unannounced test, missed 1 out of 4 tutorials, that's already 40% gone. Need to buck up buck up! *knocks head*

Girls' night out was fun rite? I saw so many funny things. The whole night was like some comedy. Zouk is great! There's even a sandwich/pastry bar outside. Good for hungry people like me. If not for the fact that I was hungry, I would definitely drink flaming lambourghini, but I wonder if I can still take the milk at the end of it. The last time I took it, Anthony was supposed to share with me, but he just pretended to drink. He even told me to sip it real fast cos that's how it's supposed to be drunk. Geez. There was once the smoke was too much for my eyes to bear, and I really wanted to get out of that place, especially that corner where so many people were smoking. And lesson learnt is everyone should have their handphones with them at all times, we lost 2 girls for some time, sian man. But I heard they had fun. You 3 were so cute lah. Eh next time attract some better-looking guys can? Jiayou ah! Best thing was, so many people waited for me to come back to hall! But the strawberry cheesecake was, erm.. well.. I thought half the whole world knows that's my most hated flavour heh. Nevertheless, THANKS SO MUCH!!! HH you're the best man, managed to get my huge card to colourfully filled up.

I have something to be done tomorrow morning, but now it's already so late. If I sleep now, I can only afford to sleep 4h, wonder if I can climb out of bed. If I don't sleep now, I'm gonna have to fill my stomach until then. Gosh Jolin looked terrible in the Taiwanese show she acted stupidly in. She looks much better now, after some.. changes she made to herself.

I guess I really shouldn't steal sand from beaches.
"Sand is basically a waste product of the coral reef. This waste, which would otherwise suffocate the coral, is removed by the action of waves and currents over the reef. This sand collects in a kind of storage area around the perimeter of the reef."
"People illegally taking sand, pebbles and boulders from the region’s beaches could worsen erosion and other problems and risk prosecution if caught."
"a resource consent is required to remove any sediments from the beach"

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?