<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 21, 2006

I can't smile without you, I can't smile without you,
I can't laugh, I can't sing, I find it hard to do anything.
I feel sad when you're sad, I feel glad when you're glad,
If you only knew what I'm going through,
I just can't smile without you.


Have been watching to much TV these few days at home.
Before Grandma complains about a post with just lyrics, here's something which is long overdue:

The first day of school the foyer was so crowded, all the corridors were so crowded, and since it was the first day everyone didn't know where to go or what to do, and I couldn't even find my class. Woohoo!

Orientation was fun! Especially CCA selections, where we get to go around trying out the sports. No one in our batch tried out for badminton, whereas I think I was the only one who tried out table tennis. Hands itchy. In the end took so long to finally settle into basketball.

I remember me and Eileen trying to measure Jianwei's eyelashes. Mine are still longer wahahaha. We seemed to be fighting with each other for anything and everything. Seems like we got similar tastes wahahaha.

I remember Eileen said during PE warm-ups that it was bad to rotate the ankle, can't remember why. It's bad to crack the knuckles too. Looking back, I think our field is quite small.

I remember going around with HH to give out Christmas cards in Sec 1, and how we wished JW's house was along Seabreeze Rd (?) instead because the house looked so luxurious and we could use going to the toilet as an excuse to get in.

I remember during Opium War, the movie we had to watch for history, Justin was sitting in front of me and I irritated him by propping my arms on the top of his seat so he couldn't lean back.

I distinctly remember going around the school with Mr Kiw and Zixiang, holding a chair in my hands, and sitting behind the class when Mr Kiw was teaching, and I learnt some new Sec 4 vocabulary there in advance.

I remember staring blankly, zoning out, towards the back of the class during English. Sandra screamed and said I looked murdurous. *cries innocence out loud*

Mr Raymond Tan loves to talk about things other than Physics, especially music. He said "I Knew I Loved You" was a freaky song, cos "I knew I loved you before I met you" - how is that possible?

I remember Wai taught me some chords on the guitar, and I forgot them already, since long long ago. Anyway, the strings hurt my fingers. And my fingers are too short.

I remember playing games in the library, MUD and Utopia, along with a lot of the rest of the people, one whole row of us, and of course, the son of a Chinese teacher, Lian Yuan Lin. He's super zhuai.

I remember us girls singing Wind Beneath My Wings on stage for some reason or another, and some of our class girls weren't very cooperative with the other class. *oops*

And yes, of course I remember story-telling in Sec 1, a touching story about a girl and strawberries, we got 2nd!

I remember how everyone used to bully Mrs Low, but she's very nice, always let me extort biscuits from her table.

And I really miss MEP classes!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?