Sunday, March 05, 2006
Decided to, one day, sleep during the best hours to sleep. Slept from 12 to 6, with ying calling me with buddy's phone somewhen to play cards I think, waking up from a dream and with eyes feeling weak. Illogical dreams, I've had plenty. This time I clearly broke the law in my dream, and some of my friends were even involved as well. The bank manager went for holiday, and I broke into the bank to impersonate as him/her. Went in one day and had to serve a customer who held me up when I already wanted to leave, then there seemed to be someone who knew or was the bank manager himself/herself from afar, and my friends were trying to lure his/her attention away so I could escape, but it was too much a risk to take. Suddenly realised the back door was wide open, and finally escaped from there, speeding on my way back thinking about my mum. I think I was on rollers.
Talk about suay or what, got period on Chingay actual day and D&D night, wearing white for D&D some more. But luckily still looking good. Really amazed at how good I looked. All with the help of the Blk D gals and Xixi! Thank you so much! =)
Chingay photos - too many to put up, maybe I'll just select some to upload when I'm free, which is after I'm done with my critique to be submitted in less than 18h's time.
D&D photos - still in collection, NO CAMERA so photos are everywhere. *BIG BIG HINT*
Was watching Dream Chasers, the new show by the Superstars. Acting sucks, voices sound weird, and the script is totally diao!!! I wonder why they can't use their real time real voices, or are they already using?
What's scroll lock for?
Are card readers the same or different for all digital cameras?
(above 2 questions have no link to each other)
Talk about suay or what, got period on Chingay actual day and D&D night, wearing white for D&D some more. But luckily still looking good. Really amazed at how good I looked. All with the help of the Blk D gals and Xixi! Thank you so much! =)
Chingay photos - too many to put up, maybe I'll just select some to upload when I'm free, which is after I'm done with my critique to be submitted in less than 18h's time.
D&D photos - still in collection, NO CAMERA so photos are everywhere. *BIG BIG HINT*
Was watching Dream Chasers, the new show by the Superstars. Acting sucks, voices sound weird, and the script is totally diao!!! I wonder why they can't use their real time real voices, or are they already using?
What's scroll lock for?
Are card readers the same or different for all digital cameras?
(above 2 questions have no link to each other)