Thursday, March 30, 2006
Amazing how hard it is to get things done without doing it myself. And I realise there are lots of stupid people here. Am so thankful for Team 35. In fact, Jolene just gave me a great idea. This might just change my life. Looking forward to all the wonderful things in life.
DHS nostalgia. Lots of it, but haven't really had the time to sit down and think of the funny and not-so-funny stuff that happened. Actually, as I am typing, somethings just flashed through my mind. But not now, not now. I said I would finish my lab report today, but too many things on hand, didn't manage to. Destressing is part of my life now. Slimming down too. Bought 2 big packets of potato chips for the free pan pizza promotion. (I know, contradictory, but heck it!) Just skipped a few hundred times, ate some chicken tidbits soon after, and going for jogging with cute girls 2 days later. This is bad, this is bad. Why am I so hungry?
DHS nostalgia. Lots of it, but haven't really had the time to sit down and think of the funny and not-so-funny stuff that happened. Actually, as I am typing, somethings just flashed through my mind. But not now, not now. I said I would finish my lab report today, but too many things on hand, didn't manage to. Destressing is part of my life now. Slimming down too. Bought 2 big packets of potato chips for the free pan pizza promotion. (I know, contradictory, but heck it!) Just skipped a few hundred times, ate some chicken tidbits soon after, and going for jogging with cute girls 2 days later. This is bad, this is bad. Why am I so hungry?