<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Made many new discoveries today!
All the while I've been looking at conductor's (orchestra) scores, those with all the intruments, and I've always thought it was the same for all the instruments. Just now Melissa was practising in her room, and Kathy said that the scores were monsterish to read, so I went in to take a look, and it was different from the orchestra scores! They just had their own parts, which means during long breaks, the best thing for them to do is to count the bars so that they wouldn't come in at the wrong time (unless they know the piece very well and can come in by listening to other instruments). I've always thought that they all had the same scores so that they would know when to come in by referring to other instruments. Wahaha, this is quite cool. Melissa plays the viola (and she doesn't polish it so it doesn't shine anymore, but that's beside the point) and she took 6 months to get used to the alto clef. I wonder how long I would need if I were to play an alto/tenor instrument, like the oboe which I wanted to take as 2nd instrument in Sec school. Pity that I was the only one interested in the oboe and the school didn't want to engage in a tutor just for 1 student!
The supervisor I had during my stay in JTC (just beside JE station) is now a security guard of JEC, which means he switched jobs but is still very near his previous working place. Sian.
I think I shouldn't drink too much ice coffee, especially after eating a lot, because the milk would make me wanna puke. And I really did puke, a lot.
I wish people wouldn't just come to me when they need something or need help. It does get irritating.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?