<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I noticed that everytime a pathway is crowded, I'm always the one giving way to others who are walking in the opposite direction. Why is this so? Is it because I'm too nice? I'm really tired of giving in all the time. And when I stand firm in my path and walk ahead, either I get bumped into or my bag gets bumped into and it swings around, making it feel even heavier when it's already a damn huge load on my shoulders. I could slap them. These people have no sense at all! Self-centred piles of faeces! I have this urge to just punch everyone who comes into my way and refuse to even shift a little of their butt and give me some space.

Passed by River Hongbao this morning on my way to city hall. They have 3 huge figures there, "Fu", "Lu" and "Shou". When I say huge, I mean HUGE. And the whole place looks so festive. Raffles City also has many interesting China art booths where they sell many art stuff, interesting things like bean art and wheat art. I was so tempted to buy the bean art of "红楼八钗" because it's just so cute! There was no price tag there, but another smaller art piece cost $80+ so I guessed it could well be ~$200.

3 days ago we had an early family reunion dinner. One of my cousins brought his girlfriend along. Hmm I think he is at most 16 years old. Hello? It's a family reunion dinner. Are you going to marry her? Anyway, she reminded me of Weyl, from the face, to the specs, to the hair, to the figure (haha), and also the Chinese-cannot-make-it part. And bloody hell, they're both damn tall. I refused to stand anywhere near them. My aunt had to stand on a huge step to let herself look better beside them. That was really quite hilarious.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?