<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

First day of school, overslept at 12pm lecture! Wanted to wake up for breakfast, but somehow I just fell asleep shortly after stopping my alarm, the next thing I know I'm late for lecture. Went to the LT in the rain, walked up the slope beside U Hall with just my precious white jacket covering my head. To my pleasant surprise, I saw someone familiar standing outside the back door of the LT, but I wasn't sure if that was really the LT I'm supposed to go to. Walked to the front of the LT and the bloody door was wide open with the lecturer talking and a lot of students in there. Why the hell would any lecturer have a lecture with the door open? I sneaked past suspiciously and headed to the back door to meet... *drumroll* no. 29! Woohoo! It was halfway during the lecture and he was thinking of leaving already, but it was raining and he couldn't get to his bike. Then I peeped into the back of the LT and realised it was impossible for me to enter without everyone staring at me, so I gave up and convinced no. 29 to have lunch with me. Woohoo! Damn cool! And he ate tau suan right opposite me!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?