Saturday, December 03, 2005
I think I've been enjoying and going out every day ever since exams ended. Went to play basketball the moment my last paper ended last Friday, went Sentosa the next day to (try to) bellydance and watch beautiful bellydance performances, went home and had some family bliss but due to the spoilt water heater (cannot bathe/wash hair properly) left home again, went IKEA on Monday, KTV and Harry Potter at JB on Tuesday, went "dating" and billiard and clubbing on Wednesday, Bugis trip on Thursday, KTV and shopping and Chicken Little on Friday (today)!
Wednesday
I had the freaking make up on for the whole day since afternoon because I thought I was gonna be out for the whole time, freaking 12 hours and might even be more than that! And I was in the clubbing attire too, out walking around in industrial areas looking up the contacts for Tshirt printing, all the walking and sweating kind of let the make up fade quite a bit, but I was too lazy to wash off everything and put on again after I got back to hall after billiard. Billiard is a really fun game. Normally in pool, you'll try to break the triangle of balls and spread them out, but in billiard that's not how you should be playing it because it will just make it easier for opponents, so usually at the starting the triangle of red balls will be crowding their starting area, all close together. For every red ball you get in, you get 1 point and you get to hit any one of the coloured balls for bonus points. Each coloured ball is worth a different point. If the coloured ball goes in, it is retrieved from the hole and placed back to its starting position. This goes on until all the red balls are cleared, then you'll proceed to the coloured balls in order (yellow - 2 points, brown - 3 points, green - 4 points, blue - 5 points, pink - 6 points, black - 7 points). Correct me if I'm wrong. Of course, points deduction occur when you foul, but I'm not sure how many.
I packed roast duck rice for dinner after billiard, and had to borrow money from Jason for that. Later in the night, 2 girls and I went to Double O. I finally got to go there! My first visit! It was ladies night, and there was a long queue to get drinks, poor bartenders just couldn't stop working and making drinks. I had 1.5 shots, 1 vodka cranberry (I love cranberry!), and some sips here and there. We proceeded to the dance floor after that round of drinks, starting from the bottom level, slowly promoting ourselves to the top level. Somewhere I lost 1 side of my dangling earring, and I only realised it after I went to toilet. I was so upset cos it was a birthday present, and it was my favourite pair because it was the only dangling earring I had, and it looked very elegant. Gone just like that. *sobs* Met Bland in the toilet, and she screamed so loudly when she saw me I was rather embarrassed, turned out that she was a little wasted, that explained her exaggerated behaviour, even though she was quite surprised to see me because I don't usually club. We left for Zouk after another sharing 2 cups of long-island tea, and one of them got high and kept laughing in the cab. Met a primary school friend of the other one while queueing for Velvet Underground, and I hugged her twice. If anyone's interested to know more, can MSN/SMS and ask me. In the end we couldn't get into Zouk/Phuture cos it was full house, tried many times but the bouncers just wouldn't let us in, saying it's too dangerous. The 3 of them were quite sian diao after that, so we just went back for supper. My feet kept hurting from the heels then.
Thursday
Went back to around the same area where I went to look up Tshirt printing contacts, just to meet a friend for some work stuff. Was kinda cursing about that, should've arranged to meet her yesterday instead. But I met my mum and sis at the station, and we went to temple to pray, I consider that to be good cos at least I get another thing done. And I realise that the work is really some memory work. Oh well. Doesn't pay that well too.
Friday
KTV was quite fun! But comparing the food with Neway, Kbox is way behind. I had chicken baked rice at Neway, and lousy chicken rice at Kbox. Not only did they get the drink orders wrong, the laksa that HH and Der ordered took more than 1h and 3 times of enquiring to come. Plus the service/attitude wasn't very good either, and Der did a shocking and not-very-nice thing before leaving the place. I fell down while walking on the streets cos of the slightly uneven ground, almost spraining but still strained my ankle, and now it still hurts. It's bloody scary. If anything happens to my ankle at this time, I'm gonna be so upset, since IHG is what I'm staying in hall for, and if I can't play for the 2nd year, maybe I'll just burn down the whole school. Bought a brown, kinda tribal top from This Fashion for $21. Can't believe I'm buying something from This Fashion, and at such a price, somehow I think it's overpriced, just hope that it wouldn't spoil so easily. I still have 1 packet of popcorn left from Chicken Little, wonder when I'll eat it.
Hmm. There's this DJ Antipop Telepopmusik thingy at The Balcony tomorrow (Saturday) night. "Nominated at the Grammy Awards for Best Dance Act with their song "Breathe". Let one-third of the amazing Telepopmusik take you through a journey that walks into a kaleidoscope of glorious electronic soul." Should I go?
Wednesday
I had the freaking make up on for the whole day since afternoon because I thought I was gonna be out for the whole time, freaking 12 hours and might even be more than that! And I was in the clubbing attire too, out walking around in industrial areas looking up the contacts for Tshirt printing, all the walking and sweating kind of let the make up fade quite a bit, but I was too lazy to wash off everything and put on again after I got back to hall after billiard. Billiard is a really fun game. Normally in pool, you'll try to break the triangle of balls and spread them out, but in billiard that's not how you should be playing it because it will just make it easier for opponents, so usually at the starting the triangle of red balls will be crowding their starting area, all close together. For every red ball you get in, you get 1 point and you get to hit any one of the coloured balls for bonus points. Each coloured ball is worth a different point. If the coloured ball goes in, it is retrieved from the hole and placed back to its starting position. This goes on until all the red balls are cleared, then you'll proceed to the coloured balls in order (yellow - 2 points, brown - 3 points, green - 4 points, blue - 5 points, pink - 6 points, black - 7 points). Correct me if I'm wrong. Of course, points deduction occur when you foul, but I'm not sure how many.
I packed roast duck rice for dinner after billiard, and had to borrow money from Jason for that. Later in the night, 2 girls and I went to Double O. I finally got to go there! My first visit! It was ladies night, and there was a long queue to get drinks, poor bartenders just couldn't stop working and making drinks. I had 1.5 shots, 1 vodka cranberry (I love cranberry!), and some sips here and there. We proceeded to the dance floor after that round of drinks, starting from the bottom level, slowly promoting ourselves to the top level. Somewhere I lost 1 side of my dangling earring, and I only realised it after I went to toilet. I was so upset cos it was a birthday present, and it was my favourite pair because it was the only dangling earring I had, and it looked very elegant. Gone just like that. *sobs* Met Bland in the toilet, and she screamed so loudly when she saw me I was rather embarrassed, turned out that she was a little wasted, that explained her exaggerated behaviour, even though she was quite surprised to see me because I don't usually club. We left for Zouk after another sharing 2 cups of long-island tea, and one of them got high and kept laughing in the cab. Met a primary school friend of the other one while queueing for Velvet Underground, and I hugged her twice. If anyone's interested to know more, can MSN/SMS and ask me. In the end we couldn't get into Zouk/Phuture cos it was full house, tried many times but the bouncers just wouldn't let us in, saying it's too dangerous. The 3 of them were quite sian diao after that, so we just went back for supper. My feet kept hurting from the heels then.
Thursday
Went back to around the same area where I went to look up Tshirt printing contacts, just to meet a friend for some work stuff. Was kinda cursing about that, should've arranged to meet her yesterday instead. But I met my mum and sis at the station, and we went to temple to pray, I consider that to be good cos at least I get another thing done. And I realise that the work is really some memory work. Oh well. Doesn't pay that well too.
Friday
KTV was quite fun! But comparing the food with Neway, Kbox is way behind. I had chicken baked rice at Neway, and lousy chicken rice at Kbox. Not only did they get the drink orders wrong, the laksa that HH and Der ordered took more than 1h and 3 times of enquiring to come. Plus the service/attitude wasn't very good either, and Der did a shocking and not-very-nice thing before leaving the place. I fell down while walking on the streets cos of the slightly uneven ground, almost spraining but still strained my ankle, and now it still hurts. It's bloody scary. If anything happens to my ankle at this time, I'm gonna be so upset, since IHG is what I'm staying in hall for, and if I can't play for the 2nd year, maybe I'll just burn down the whole school. Bought a brown, kinda tribal top from This Fashion for $21. Can't believe I'm buying something from This Fashion, and at such a price, somehow I think it's overpriced, just hope that it wouldn't spoil so easily. I still have 1 packet of popcorn left from Chicken Little, wonder when I'll eat it.
Hmm. There's this DJ Antipop Telepopmusik thingy at The Balcony tomorrow (Saturday) night. "Nominated at the Grammy Awards for Best Dance Act with their song "Breathe". Let one-third of the amazing Telepopmusik take you through a journey that walks into a kaleidoscope of glorious electronic soul." Should I go?