<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 21, 2005

1. I like the time now, 7.14.
2. I like herbal soup. :)
3. I don't like Oceanus.
4. It's nice to recall about nice memories, like first dates.
5. Headache, that stretches to the back, is not good.
6. I think, the more I sleep, the more the headache won't go away.
7. I need to curb the urge to sleep, most of the time. Other times, it's watching TV.
8. I can't believe this is happening to me again. Argh, won't you leave me alone? Go away.
9. One of the national representatives for Warcraft III: Frozen Throne for WCG 2005 looks like JJ. He's called Royce Rahardja, nicknamed Flyshow, and he's 18 years old. He lost to Russia in the R32 round in maps Echo Isle and Turtle Rock last Saturday. They both used Night Elf Sentinels. Damn I didn't get to watch his matches. :( Both our WCIII representatives use the race Night Elf Sentinels. The other guy is only 16 years old!
10. Our Counterstrike team Titans lost to Canada in the R16 round, playing de_dust2 and de_inferno.
11. The whole country now knows Wilson Chia, nicknamed Tetra, who got 2nd for Dead or Alive Ultimate for Singapore. He uses the character Gen Fu. He won the Taiwan champion in the R8 round. The Taiwan champion, 马润平, looks quite shuai with shades, but it deteriorated when he took the shades off during the match. The final match was super exciting!
12. Imagine going up to stage to receive the medal and prize with the national flag hanging around you, thousands of cheers from the audience. Wow!
13. I get to watch the only Harry Potter episode that I missed on TV! Hurray for Mediacorp5.
14. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, anyone? After 25 Nov? p2? Are you still playing mahjong? Eh got lobang?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?