Thursday, September 08, 2005
Just finished bathing, finally. I realised that I have been taking a lot of cabs these days, just this afternoon I took a cab to my grandma's place cos I was too darn hungry. Such a waste of money, and I'm not particularly rich, although I wouldn't mind a chauffeur. :)
Anyway, we had our basketball girls trials today! It was damn shiok, and I must really admit that I like praises, as sportsmen usually do. I like it when Vince says "well done", "very good" and "i expect you to make 9 out of 10 blocked layups". Such a great feeling. Hah. The juniors were very cute, and funny. Quite blur. And I think quite a number of them are netballers, especially this VJ girl whose name I forgot, who likes to throw ball with 1 hand and the ball is damn hard and a little high, takes just a slightly unstable hand to miscatch it. Oh yes, it's very tiring to guard her, and it's really hard to shake her off. :P Damn, 9 years already and I still dunno how to 跑位. On a side note, I think Yingshi's passes might have softened a little, can't remember if I had the chance to receive it. Oh yeah, Serene's very very helpful. I just learnt a new thing about shaking off the person guarding you today that no one taught me during these 9 years.
At 1+ just now, I remembered that I wanted to go mambo tonight. But as it is, I totally forgot about it. Now to hope that it'll still be open next week.
Anyway, we had our basketball girls trials today! It was damn shiok, and I must really admit that I like praises, as sportsmen usually do. I like it when Vince says "well done", "very good" and "i expect you to make 9 out of 10 blocked layups". Such a great feeling. Hah. The juniors were very cute, and funny. Quite blur. And I think quite a number of them are netballers, especially this VJ girl whose name I forgot, who likes to throw ball with 1 hand and the ball is damn hard and a little high, takes just a slightly unstable hand to miscatch it. Oh yes, it's very tiring to guard her, and it's really hard to shake her off. :P Damn, 9 years already and I still dunno how to 跑位. On a side note, I think Yingshi's passes might have softened a little, can't remember if I had the chance to receive it. Oh yeah, Serene's very very helpful. I just learnt a new thing about shaking off the person guarding you today that no one taught me during these 9 years.
At 1+ just now, I remembered that I wanted to go mambo tonight. But as it is, I totally forgot about it. Now to hope that it'll still be open next week.