<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 30, 2005

I love fast breaks, especially when you're the one getting the ball in. But after a few fast breaks, I'll pant like mad, that's how bad my stamina is. I'm always very impressed with people who can pass so well that a successful fast break is made, or even in a normal half-court attack, no matter how well a run is made, it still takes a good pass to get a good ball, and timing is very important. I've always wanted to be a good point guard, but then.. my passes are not very accurate. Last time in DHS we used to have this drill for fast breaks which is really exciting, it's a make or break dash. Then I can't really play very well as a forward either because I still dunno how to make good runs most of the time, plus I'm not tall enough for rebounds if necessary. And courage to dribble and squeeze into slightly empty spaces, or even induce a foul-in. My shooting is not very good either, only have favourite angles/distances to shoot from, and the worst thing is they change all the time. That's why I'm so impressed with the 2 girls from YJ. One of them made a good pass to me while I was just under the board, and I got a shot in while 3 tall defenders turned around to guard, and I felt 3 knocks on my head. I think I tend to play better with better players on my team. I think our team needs more chemistry. We definitely have the potential.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?