<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 21, 2005

发生在生活中的小插曲又一再提醒我你的存在,提醒我原来你离我这么近,而我就算拼了命要远离你,你总会有意无意地出现在我的生命里。在这个时候我很想唱一首歌(有点搞笑):哦别在我面前出现,别笑得那么亲切,别叫我一再陶醉进退两难的局面。。。
Why do I get hungry so easily? I just came back from dinner at HarbourFront, just got down the bus at Pasir Panjang, and I'm hungry already. To think that I couldn't even finish dinner!
All this while I have been thinking, when will my ankle get well, when will I be able to play the sports that I have been wanting to play for the past 8 months, enduring the tough IHG that I don't even get to go on court, even the fun IBG I also don't get to play. Maybe if I had played today, I would be able to change some things. Maybe, maybe not. But you have no idea how much I yearn to play.
I'm slowly getting my money back already. But there's still $80+ that I have to fork out on my own just because Mr Logistics said more is better than less. And I still can't find the Ben & Jerry Pistachio that my subcomm member wants. All sorts of weird names and flavours, just not that particular one.
Now, I really wish that I can multitask, as in bathe and eat at the same time at least. These, I guess, are the two things that I do the slowest in. Oh yah, really thanks to everyone out there who has cooked for me before, really appreciate it. :)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?