Saturday, August 06, 2005
Midway Fair - On a drop of dew
Rag 05/06
Best Float - the award that I have always wanted to win, finally got to touch it =)
Best Float Design - already the design brings us hope, really dynamic
Best Float Presentation - love the music, love the costume, and most of all, love the dance!
Centennial Dance Award - somehow I think our dance fits the theme of a "centennial" thing, some kind of celebration
We were even asked to keep our float for Chingay, although many parts, as usual, have already dropped off, which means we still have to work until then. In that case we might as well go for the Midautumn festival thing too, can win money some more. But that would still depend on Francis' word.
Now that it's over, I'm missing it already. To be frank, I've been missing it for the past week or so, while actively trying to complete my detailing parts and balancing welfare at the same time. Yeah I've been complaining, but I seriously prefer detailing to welfare. I still have lots of accounts to do, and lots of money to get back. :P I suffered a great loss today, but nevermind lah I just want to sleep now.
[edited]1am
Ooh I just found out that Best Float = Vice-Chancellor's Shield, which means we won everything that we aimed for! I knew we would win once we completed everything according to what we want, and that was what I told CL too.
I still have a lot of things to do.
Rag 05/06
Best Float - the award that I have always wanted to win, finally got to touch it =)
Best Float Design - already the design brings us hope, really dynamic
Best Float Presentation - love the music, love the costume, and most of all, love the dance!
Centennial Dance Award - somehow I think our dance fits the theme of a "centennial" thing, some kind of celebration
We were even asked to keep our float for Chingay, although many parts, as usual, have already dropped off, which means we still have to work until then. In that case we might as well go for the Midautumn festival thing too, can win money some more. But that would still depend on Francis' word.
Now that it's over, I'm missing it already. To be frank, I've been missing it for the past week or so, while actively trying to complete my detailing parts and balancing welfare at the same time. Yeah I've been complaining, but I seriously prefer detailing to welfare. I still have lots of accounts to do, and lots of money to get back. :P I suffered a great loss today, but nevermind lah I just want to sleep now.
[edited]1am
Ooh I just found out that Best Float = Vice-Chancellor's Shield, which means we won everything that we aimed for! I knew we would win once we completed everything according to what we want, and that was what I told CL too.
I still have a lot of things to do.