Tuesday, April 05, 2005
[updated]
Blooie’s Roadhouse Bar & Grill
21 Science Park Road
#01-01 The Aquarius (Science Park 2)
A dinner of 6 raggers 0405, cosy setting and yummy food. Sometimes you just want to escape reality (of projects and people and stuffs) and just chill out with buddies. As was the April fools' dinner + playground. As said, the blackened dory does have a unique taste, it's acceptable, doesn't do injustice to the meat-of-fish dory. What's cajun spices? Their mushroom pasta looks like those chinese fried mee, doesn't remind me of pasta at all, and it's damn spicy (I wonder why). The Hawaiian pizza's crust is very thin and crispy, but they could do with more toppings haha. I love toppings. More ham! The best's definitely the fish and chips, crispy and fragrant on the outside, fresh and sweet and tender on the inside. One of the best fish and chips I've ever tasted. Yeah, and I got a Swatch from them. Nice. =) [There's an interesting body of liquid outside the bar and it looks suspiciously like a crocodile river - do not be alarmed - I think it's just the colour.]
2.20am
A whole bunch of my level babes came with umbrellas and opened it in front of xixi's room (I was in her room) and sang a birthday song for me. How cool is that? And it's damn funny! And before they come, a stupid cockroach somehow crawled between my slippers and around the entrance of my door, I wanted to slam it with my sandals but I MISSED!!! And it scrambled into my room, and I had to call the very garang Wendy for help. It was after a while before it finally appeared, and Wendy demanded a broom to sweep it out, and my heroine smashed the lousy cockroach! Woohoo! I love Wendy! After that I saw the whole bunch of them, especially Hazel, behaving suspiciously, so I went into xixi's room in hope of some protection. Luckily they just pulled the umbrella stunt, which was damn funny haha! But Eve & SY were still not back yet! After 1/2 an hour they came back and they actually broke my record of 5h of KTV-ing, they sang for 7h! *envy* I'm so going to JB to sing, cut hair and eat seafood after exams! =)
The next day... 1.30pm
Wow! The 2 girls sang a birthday song for me and recorded it in some program, but somehow I couldn't open it, and heard it over their laptop instead. It was hilarious! And they gave me a set of cute earrings (not really a set, but they put them all in a box) that can be worn in all kinds of occasions. Wow, now I've lots of earrings!
Going to watch movie with my les soon!
Blooie’s Roadhouse Bar & Grill
21 Science Park Road
#01-01 The Aquarius (Science Park 2)
A dinner of 6 raggers 0405, cosy setting and yummy food. Sometimes you just want to escape reality (of projects and people and stuffs) and just chill out with buddies. As was the April fools' dinner + playground. As said, the blackened dory does have a unique taste, it's acceptable, doesn't do injustice to the meat-of-fish dory. What's cajun spices? Their mushroom pasta looks like those chinese fried mee, doesn't remind me of pasta at all, and it's damn spicy (I wonder why). The Hawaiian pizza's crust is very thin and crispy, but they could do with more toppings haha. I love toppings. More ham! The best's definitely the fish and chips, crispy and fragrant on the outside, fresh and sweet and tender on the inside. One of the best fish and chips I've ever tasted. Yeah, and I got a Swatch from them. Nice. =) [There's an interesting body of liquid outside the bar and it looks suspiciously like a crocodile river - do not be alarmed - I think it's just the colour.]
2.20am
A whole bunch of my level babes came with umbrellas and opened it in front of xixi's room (I was in her room) and sang a birthday song for me. How cool is that? And it's damn funny! And before they come, a stupid cockroach somehow crawled between my slippers and around the entrance of my door, I wanted to slam it with my sandals but I MISSED!!! And it scrambled into my room, and I had to call the very garang Wendy for help. It was after a while before it finally appeared, and Wendy demanded a broom to sweep it out, and my heroine smashed the lousy cockroach! Woohoo! I love Wendy! After that I saw the whole bunch of them, especially Hazel, behaving suspiciously, so I went into xixi's room in hope of some protection. Luckily they just pulled the umbrella stunt, which was damn funny haha! But Eve & SY were still not back yet! After 1/2 an hour they came back and they actually broke my record of 5h of KTV-ing, they sang for 7h! *envy* I'm so going to JB to sing, cut hair and eat seafood after exams! =)
The next day... 1.30pm
Wow! The 2 girls sang a birthday song for me and recorded it in some program, but somehow I couldn't open it, and heard it over their laptop instead. It was hilarious! And they gave me a set of cute earrings (not really a set, but they put them all in a box) that can be worn in all kinds of occasions. Wow, now I've lots of earrings!
Going to watch movie with my les soon!