Monday, April 18, 2005
Silly silly CM2132 lecturer giving us a quiz to be done by 12 noon when it's supposed to be study week, as if calculating presentation marks for the other groups and making sure that they don't all have the same marks and filling surveys and peer evaluations aren't enough. I didn't even go for most of the lectures, couldn't even get the correct answers and had to ask another module mate how to do (1st 4 qns), and by trial and error got the correct answer for the last question (1 choice was eliminated cos yet another module mate chose it and got wrong). I got full marks again. Super tyco lah.
On another note, it's great knowing that someone is happy because I'm happy. Happiness is infectious. Be happy for me.
On another note, it's great knowing that someone is happy because I'm happy. Happiness is infectious. Be happy for me.