Wednesday, April 06, 2005
I so feel like relating what happened today, but I think pictures can say much more in less words! I might post some pictures, if I find the way to. Watched Miss Congeniality 2 with my les partner! After that we went a bit of shopping and took pictures in the fitting room. Colours galore~
Met Angela for dinner at Holland V, at this really cosy English restaurant called Foster's. Cannot describe how full I felt during and after the dinner haha! The best thing that happened to me that night was the resident singer suddenly singing birthday song for me, and a waiter came to us with the Diplomat pudding that I ordered with a candle on it, and the other waiters/waitresses clapping and singing to me. That's like so impressive! Really sweet of her and really cool of the restaurant. =)
Back in hall, I opened the door to 3 little heart-shaped cakes from HH, Rainy & Fiona. They came to give me a surprise but I was out, so sorry! *hee* And they left the cakes and a magnetic board and a little message-in-a-notepad here for me. Thanks HH! I just 随口 said the board in your room was nice and you got this for me. I'm so touched and guilty at the same time! How I wish you would express your wishes more to me, so that I'll know that you'll like whatever I choose. =)
Met Angela for dinner at Holland V, at this really cosy English restaurant called Foster's. Cannot describe how full I felt during and after the dinner haha! The best thing that happened to me that night was the resident singer suddenly singing birthday song for me, and a waiter came to us with the Diplomat pudding that I ordered with a candle on it, and the other waiters/waitresses clapping and singing to me. That's like so impressive! Really sweet of her and really cool of the restaurant. =)
Back in hall, I opened the door to 3 little heart-shaped cakes from HH, Rainy & Fiona. They came to give me a surprise but I was out, so sorry! *hee* And they left the cakes and a magnetic board and a little message-in-a-notepad here for me. Thanks HH! I just 随口 said the board in your room was nice and you got this for me. I'm so touched and guilty at the same time! How I wish you would express your wishes more to me, so that I'll know that you'll like whatever I choose. =)