Wednesday, March 16, 2005
Woke up in a trauma.. just had a really shakening nightmare.. Was walking around my neighbourhood when somehow I bumped into some police having an operation to catch a psychotic molester who had some kind of fetish, so I didn't dare to walk back alone and I just stayed around the area without looking too conspicuous. I mistook a guy for the psycho but luckily there was not much commotion and they resumed operation after confirming he was not the wanted person. A bunch of girls, including me, were guarding the lift so that it stayed at this level and at the same time ensuring that the girls were safe. The police went to search the building while the lobby was left with only the PA operators. Somehow, by some stroke of luck, the whole bunch of girls were in the lift which then went up to level 9, leaving only me and Regina at level 1. Shortly after, the psycho appeared and tried to chase me. I ran towards the PA operators and shielded myself behind them. Meanwhile the police returned to level 1 by the staircase in another corridor and I signalled to them, so they came out to ambush the wanted person. By this time, he was surrounded and caught from all angles. They brought him back and appointed one of the police to escort me back.