Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Sis's sms: Becuz e neoprint shop gal saEx wanto take photo wid him den ask him can norttx he saEx of cuz can he so shuaiix den i & my fren saEx ee. dey take foto maHx den he put his arm around e gals shoulder den i saEx dun eat ppl toufu larrx. Den aft he take finish already he saEx see so shuaiix den i saEx he saEx ownself shuaiix buay pAiisEhx arHx den he at dere tok back oni lorx. Lolx. Den we happened 2 mit at another shop den he saEx dun follow mi leiix
The 'he' here is Mark Lee, and she saw them recording some show. She said she talked to him like as if they're arguing. This sms is rather disturbing.
1. She's like some gangster lah, and she still said he was very beng.
2. Super duper long sentences with no punctuation and I had to read and think a few times before I can accurately interpret her words and decipher the meaning lah.
3. Wassup with the many 'x's and the double 't', double 'i's and double 'r'?
I hope she grows out of this soon.
The 'he' here is Mark Lee, and she saw them recording some show. She said she talked to him like as if they're arguing. This sms is rather disturbing.
1. She's like some gangster lah, and she still said he was very beng.
2. Super duper long sentences with no punctuation and I had to read and think a few times before I can accurately interpret her words and decipher the meaning lah.
3. Wassup with the many 'x's and the double 't', double 'i's and double 'r'?
I hope she grows out of this soon.