Thursday, March 17, 2005
Overflowing with happiness now! :) For one, CMB concert - Retrospect (through the eras) - was a great success, I really love the theme cos it lets all the cultural groups explore all sorts of genres throughout the ages and, of course, retro songs/dances!
The techno medley by SHacapella was really nice, everyone was so clear and merged so well together, I especially loved the last line 'Can't get you out of my head.. head.. head.. (fadeaway)', it was so damn cool!!! Le Ragazze is an Italian song, and SHacapella sang it during Amplitude too, and the whole bunch of us have already fallen in love with the song, not to mention the 3 soloists' voices, especially my ou xiang Lu Hong hahaha... Even though I don't understand it, even looking at the score I have a problem finding the melody (can u imagine?), it's still such a beautiful song! I wanna learn Italian... wanna go Italy...
For two, Gladys was very happy with us Sops for New York New York cos this time we really caught our high notes and controlled our pitches really well, could see it from Gladys' bright smile while we were singing that part. So proud of us! :)
For three, a Japanese guy (a VIP) said that our Itsumo Nando Demo (the theme song for Spirited Away) was very nice, and he said our pronounciation was perfect! What can be better than this, a praise from the native of us singing his language? When I heard this from people, I was practically swimming in happiness lah, I think I can't get to sleep tonight already! He even gave us a big packet of Japanese sweets, which was really sweet and some a little salty (haha reminds me of popcorn). :)
For four, heh heh I was one of the 4 people from choir to hold a mic (to blast the audience) for the finale song, Ain't No Mountain High Enough, and I felt really great singing and I thought we really did well tonight! A nice wrap-up to the already fantastic night! Feel so accomplished! And Gladys was so so so happy with us. And Faith is very very very happy too, her msn nick says it all (THANKS EVERYBODY FOR MAKING ME HAPPY!!! :))! :)
The techno medley by SHacapella was really nice, everyone was so clear and merged so well together, I especially loved the last line 'Can't get you out of my head.. head.. head.. (fadeaway)', it was so damn cool!!! Le Ragazze is an Italian song, and SHacapella sang it during Amplitude too, and the whole bunch of us have already fallen in love with the song, not to mention the 3 soloists' voices, especially my ou xiang Lu Hong hahaha... Even though I don't understand it, even looking at the score I have a problem finding the melody (can u imagine?), it's still such a beautiful song! I wanna learn Italian... wanna go Italy...
For two, Gladys was very happy with us Sops for New York New York cos this time we really caught our high notes and controlled our pitches really well, could see it from Gladys' bright smile while we were singing that part. So proud of us! :)
For three, a Japanese guy (a VIP) said that our Itsumo Nando Demo (the theme song for Spirited Away) was very nice, and he said our pronounciation was perfect! What can be better than this, a praise from the native of us singing his language? When I heard this from people, I was practically swimming in happiness lah, I think I can't get to sleep tonight already! He even gave us a big packet of Japanese sweets, which was really sweet and some a little salty (haha reminds me of popcorn). :)
For four, heh heh I was one of the 4 people from choir to hold a mic (to blast the audience) for the finale song, Ain't No Mountain High Enough, and I felt really great singing and I thought we really did well tonight! A nice wrap-up to the already fantastic night! Feel so accomplished! And Gladys was so so so happy with us. And Faith is very very very happy too, her msn nick says it all (THANKS EVERYBODY FOR MAKING ME HAPPY!!! :))! :)