Thursday, March 24, 2005
I find that some people aren't really as nice as I imagined them to be. Maybe in their world they are nice, but in my world it doesn't seem to be the case. The discrepancy of mindsets and opinions are to the point of being unbearable. I always thought I would be able to be good friends with people born on the same day but not related to me, but there come to a point where I realise we are just vastly vastly different. Just because I don't know some things, doesn't mean that I don't know other things. 瞧不起我吗?Would it hurt to just try and ask? Whenever something is asked of me, I always try my best to fulfil/solve it, and when I can't, I try to provide alternatives. But now the chance is not even given to me. I think it's unjustified to be looked down on just like that. 被人瞧不起是一种很难受的感觉。