<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Accidentally jumped a little today, using the stupid ankle as well.. and it just kept hurting after that. TMD useless ankle. This semester seems to have never-ending stuff going on and never-ending work coming in. I don't remember last year being so jialat. Super duper tired, can only stone in class every day, and went tutorial today with a lot of question marks in my head cos I couldn't do most of the questions. And I think Java's getting more and more difficult. My lecturer asked us to draw a christmas tree with asterisks! Wah... Come tomorrow, and all my sports would be over (in fact the more interesting ones would be over, I think the sports I play are more interesting than the rest mwahahaha). I don't think I'll play tomorrow in the table tennis semis. TH is darn strong and I'm not good enough. I'm starting to regret not continuing with table tennis in Sec 1, if not I'll probably be playing very good table tennis now, since I already had some foundation from primary school. Was forced to play in primary school, not enough players, and was quite sian of it. 4 years, can learn a lot you know! I might've switched to playing with 'long-hand' bats and be serving those lethal serves where no one can receive (hahaha dream on). And then I'll join the VJC team as well, and get to know my captain and another doubles player (my juniors) in the team earlier. Doubles is really fun! Especially if one of the players use the special rubber that can spin the ball in the opposite direction!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?