<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Just embarrassed myself totally. Left my file in the LT after my lecture, at the place where my project group met up, which was at the front right corner of the LT. So I went back to pick it up, and I went to where I sat during the lecture cos I thought I left it there, a few people were looking at me searching around high and low for my file. Then I saw the file at where it was, and I had to walk all the way down the stairs from the back to the front, and the whole LT was looking at me. Argh, so utterly embarrassing... and they gave me the 'what's this person doing?' look. Plus I left by the front door, dunno if that was the right move or should I have left by the back, just wanted to leave that place as fast as possible.
In one of SOC's labs now, having my programming lab, which is optional. Succeeded in printing odd numbers, lazy to do even numbers again since I've already done it before I came here. Trying in vain to print prime numbers.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?