Monday, January 17, 2005
I normally don't write match reports, so I won't write it. I just wanna say that I shed tears of joy today! We won by a margin of just 2 points, and 4 min left till the end of the game we were still behind by 2 points! I can't even play, even though I really wanted to, really wanted to share the burden of scoring with my team mates (we only made 6 baskets in the whole game!), but all I could do was to stand there and shout my lungs out, warning them of cutters, reminding them to cut into empty spaces and shoot when they can. I really really want to play. Scary match was so exciting, I simply burst into tears when the final whistle was blown. Cheers and tears and hugs all around. Tunnel. Do we have a name for the tunnel? Tunnel of victory? Anyway, the tunnel was very low today, think they purposely put low so we had to bend more. Heh...
Handball guys won too. We both got into semis! Now to win the next match so we get an easier opponent in the semis. But the next match is not going to be easy...
Left my waterbottle at SRC again. Sigh, I keep doing that. 100-plus (Tangy Tangerine) bottle with the smell of tangerine still strong, from my grandma because my orange bottle's rusty inside, and I've only used it for 1 day. Argh! I need waterbottle donations.
Handball guys won too. We both got into semis! Now to win the next match so we get an easier opponent in the semis. But the next match is not going to be easy...
Left my waterbottle at SRC again. Sigh, I keep doing that. 100-plus (Tangy Tangerine) bottle with the smell of tangerine still strong, from my grandma because my orange bottle's rusty inside, and I've only used it for 1 day. Argh! I need waterbottle donations.