Saturday, January 15, 2005
Had my 1st lecture conducted in Mandarin/Chinese (got notes!) (and occasional English) yesterday. Intensive. Information overload. Lecturer was talking about the history and development of 小说. Hope I survive this module.
Had my 1st programming lecture right after that. I think the lecturer's pretty clear and very nice. I'm sure I can go to him anytime I have problems. The 1st lecturer I've had so far who gave me this confidence.
Wore shoes for the 1st time in 1.2 months. I guess cos it presses against the ankle, the ankle cannot take it after that although walking stairs was more comfortable with the cushioning of the soles. Ankle hurts now. Wah... Hurt when I was walking back from the bus stop just now too. And it still looks swollen. But I still have to wear shoes on Mon, looks better on the team, looks better when taking photo too. :D
Gosh, medicine's making me drowsy. Strong medicine, it's been 3h since I took it.
Had my 1st programming lecture right after that. I think the lecturer's pretty clear and very nice. I'm sure I can go to him anytime I have problems. The 1st lecturer I've had so far who gave me this confidence.
Wore shoes for the 1st time in 1.2 months. I guess cos it presses against the ankle, the ankle cannot take it after that although walking stairs was more comfortable with the cushioning of the soles. Ankle hurts now. Wah... Hurt when I was walking back from the bus stop just now too. And it still looks swollen. But I still have to wear shoes on Mon, looks better on the team, looks better when taking photo too. :D
Gosh, medicine's making me drowsy. Strong medicine, it's been 3h since I took it.