Wednesday, November 24, 2004
The past 20h was really long. First I had a lewd dream (my uncle was hitting on my baby sis, and he drove us around in his car, then a friend of mine had to drive the car for him cos he was too engrossed with my sis), then xixi knocked my door to wake me up, and just so happened that I was having a nightmare, I thought that some bad guy was after my life, almost didn't dare to open the door. After breakfast, she left for exam and I, as usual, went back to sleep. Luckily when I woke up, she wasn't back yet, and I got fish porridge from biz ad for lunch. :) Thanks my dear xixi! Mwahaha..
Spent a long day studying, most of the time waiting for time to pass. It started raining, and so heavily, my pants were wet until shorts-length by the time I got to the bus stop. Was cursing the weather together with my KR friend who was in the IFG team and took the same module. That was the first time I heard her speak so much. As for the paper, 说难不难,说简单不简单. I took 3 min off to go to the toilet cos I was stuck at Q3(c), and I got a sudden inspiration on the way back, but this inspiration was not complete so I couldn't answer it completely. My Q4 was a mess, there were 7 parts (a)-(g) but I was only sure of my (b) answer, the rest was simple hantam. After that was okay, except that I was running out of time, and you should check out the speed of me pressing the calculator buttons for QB1. It's a pure calculation question, and we have to calculate the internuclear distance of BBr in its 4 isotopic forms, and all 4 answers are the same! I was like, what a question to set! I think I had 5 min to do the last question, but I couldn't do the 2nd part of it. No time to think it through. But I doubt I can get the answer even if I had time though. I think it was a 'feel-good' paper. Somehow this whole day I was feeling cranky, like I'm going to explode at anyone who offended me, then came the lousy rain, but after the paper, even though I didn't finish it, I was smiling!
A bunch of us who had exams at this hour walked all the way back, and spent 1h having dinner, talking and laughing. It was quite enjoyable, and I really liked the laughing. Been laughing a lot yesterday too, My Date With Vampire III series this time is really hilarious. You guys should catch it when it shows in SG. After that, I felt like I was falling sick and couldn't go with my jogging plans, anyway tonight's wind is too cold for me. Wanted to sleep after bathing, but surely I can't sleep with wet hair. Then my lucky star came and msn-ed to ask if I wanted to watch another HK serial about teachers, and so I spent a good 2h indulging in it. =)
Spent a long day studying, most of the time waiting for time to pass. It started raining, and so heavily, my pants were wet until shorts-length by the time I got to the bus stop. Was cursing the weather together with my KR friend who was in the IFG team and took the same module. That was the first time I heard her speak so much. As for the paper, 说难不难,说简单不简单. I took 3 min off to go to the toilet cos I was stuck at Q3(c), and I got a sudden inspiration on the way back, but this inspiration was not complete so I couldn't answer it completely. My Q4 was a mess, there were 7 parts (a)-(g) but I was only sure of my (b) answer, the rest was simple hantam. After that was okay, except that I was running out of time, and you should check out the speed of me pressing the calculator buttons for QB1. It's a pure calculation question, and we have to calculate the internuclear distance of BBr in its 4 isotopic forms, and all 4 answers are the same! I was like, what a question to set! I think I had 5 min to do the last question, but I couldn't do the 2nd part of it. No time to think it through. But I doubt I can get the answer even if I had time though. I think it was a 'feel-good' paper. Somehow this whole day I was feeling cranky, like I'm going to explode at anyone who offended me, then came the lousy rain, but after the paper, even though I didn't finish it, I was smiling!
A bunch of us who had exams at this hour walked all the way back, and spent 1h having dinner, talking and laughing. It was quite enjoyable, and I really liked the laughing. Been laughing a lot yesterday too, My Date With Vampire III series this time is really hilarious. You guys should catch it when it shows in SG. After that, I felt like I was falling sick and couldn't go with my jogging plans, anyway tonight's wind is too cold for me. Wanted to sleep after bathing, but surely I can't sleep with wet hair. Then my lucky star came and msn-ed to ask if I wanted to watch another HK serial about teachers, and so I spent a good 2h indulging in it. =)