<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 13, 2004

The night before HH's birthday eve I had this really weird but really cool dream:

I took bus 175 by chance and it happened to be the bus heading towards underwater seletar reservoir(?). I saw a sea turtle swimming in the sea, but I still believed that I was on mainland and not underwater, until it reached a point where I saw the bus route really going into the water. After entering the water, the bus was like some roller coaster, went at high speed all the way down and I didn't dare to open my eyes. This feeling of free fall was scary, yet exciting. Just as I wondered when it would end, it swung up and suddenly some gadget sprayed my hair and I was half-hoping it to be coloured so I can have coloured hair, but it wasn't. After we got off the bus, I was so excited cos the trip was so scary and unexpected, and I dashed across the empty road. (No, I didn't get knocked down. :Þ) Suddenly I was holding hands a girl was wearing some indian-styled clothes which looked quite nice. I know this girl but just couldn't put a face to her when I woke up, just know that she knows Alicia quite well because we saw Alicia selling clothes (or was it watches?) in the dream and we chatted with her.

Wow, imagine this happening in real life! That'll be so cool! Damn, and I haven't even been to Underwater World before. I wanna swim with pink dolphins...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?