Monday, November 22, 2004
I must say, that has to be the most interesting dream I've had in days! First it was me putting my bball shoes into the locker that me and HH shared. Later there was this sort of like marketplace where we always go for the food. Tze asked xixi when her exams end, turned out that their exams end on the same day, so tze said hers started at 8.30 and xixi said hers was at 9. Then tze went out while xixi went to wash clothes. I went after xixi to wash my clothes as well. I had no coins for the washing machine, so we ended up in a bread shop at the marketplace, where she pretended to be the cashier, while I pretended to be a Japanese customer. I bought a bread and got coins to wash clothes. We met 2 guys there (not sure who but we know them), and sat down for lunch. We saw many interesting passerbys. The most interesting sight was a 'cowhorse' (some animal with a round fat nose and a deep voice/snort) wearing purple and riding on a bicycle, and waving to another 'cowhorse' on a bicycle. I was very amazed and I thought that this animal looked very cute, and waited for it to come back. I went up to it to say hi, and it glared at me. After a while, I saw fumes coming out from its left eye, and realised it was angry. So I said, "Okay, you see purple. Sorry Sir!" I looked at myself and saw that I was wearing a purplish blue top. Then it nodded and cycled away, into the bread shop. I didn't want to offend such a cute animal. Suddenly I ran along the road, upslope, almost knocked into a waiter, then all the way to the bus stop where I saw Alice, who told me Waylon and Jeremy were having supper somewhere at the marketplace.
See, I keep sleeping, that's why I have so many dreams.
I should be studying! Another paper tomorrow!
P.S. I don't think a 'cowhorse' exists in real life. (somemore wearing purple, cycling, and waving to another - wow!) I wish I could draw it out and put it up, or save it in my mind and transfer it over to my PC, so that you guys can see.. it's really cute.
See, I keep sleeping, that's why I have so many dreams.
I should be studying! Another paper tomorrow!
P.S. I don't think a 'cowhorse' exists in real life. (somemore wearing purple, cycling, and waving to another - wow!) I wish I could draw it out and put it up, or save it in my mind and transfer it over to my PC, so that you guys can see.. it's really cute.