Thursday, November 18, 2004
Here's an interesting tattoo.
I have a paper tomorrow, and I haven't finished studying yet. Seems like I've been focussing on a slightly smaller part. Still have the main part to go, which actually is not exactly very difficult. There's only so many ways a molecule can be retrosynthesized what.. Ok, I just scared someone out of her wits. She was in xixi's room concentrating on a past year paper, and I simply walked in without a sound, though xixi saw me. Then I tried to lean on her shoulders from behind, and according to her, my head went down first and she saw the hair first, so she screamed. Oh man, I feel so guilty. It must have been really scary.
I have a paper tomorrow, and I haven't finished studying yet. Seems like I've been focussing on a slightly smaller part. Still have the main part to go, which actually is not exactly very difficult. There's only so many ways a molecule can be retrosynthesized what.. Ok, I just scared someone out of her wits. She was in xixi's room concentrating on a past year paper, and I simply walked in without a sound, though xixi saw me. Then I tried to lean on her shoulders from behind, and according to her, my head went down first and she saw the hair first, so she screamed. Oh man, I feel so guilty. It must have been really scary.