<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Darkness is the absence of light, right? If we shine light in a dark place, darkness is then being replaced by light, yes? Then, if we expose darkness to a fairly bright place, would the darkness seep in and take away some of the light from the place? By right, it shouldn't, correct? What I mean is, would the intensity of the light decrease, because it is using the same amount of energy to light up a bigger area now?

Wow, just a few days' of training at Bintan and Flying Fish showed tremendous improvement, even Kaixin broke her personal record by 0.8s at the swimming meet! Wah, got such incredible training I also want leh. Really want to improve my basketball, which is quite lousy lor. Yixuan joined the team in place of Yilin, who is barred from competitions because of the steroids case, and she is just damn good lor. Simply like a real fish! Hmm.. I wonder what's the technique of swimming backstroke. Somemore she not only swam backstroke, also freestyle and the 4x100 relay. She's long man.. tall, so long in water. Her hair's very long too, but nevermind I don't care much about hair, long enough can already. BTW, I can tie my hair now, and it's a small and fairly long ponytail which I think is very cute. :)
Anyway, the main star and the motive of me watching the show, is Jingwen (by Jeanette Aw)! Jingwen and Yixuan both represented the team in the freestyle event, and are co-champions, but actually I think Jingwen was a millisecond faster cos it looked like her head popped up from the water first. Before that, I was saying, who wins will get to hug Kaiwei. Haha.. in the end both won. And finally, Yixuan decided to leave since Kaiwei already liked Jingwen. Yeah, also Jingwen got into the national team! Woohoo! I like her 坚强,果断,信心,牺牲小我完成大我的精神,and of cos her 女飞鱼的荣衔。*grin*

I happened to click fast forward after reading Shihui's blog, then I got into the massive world of blogs, and I just kept clicking and clicking, and chanced upon 5 15-yr-old and 1 14-yr-old girls' blogs. And they all have 1 thing in common - damn act cute. *shudder* And I'm reminded of my sister, who's also very act cute, I have her sms to prove.

I'm studying, I really am!
There's only 1 day left to study! Arghhhhhh!!!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?