Monday, September 13, 2004
Sigh, I thought my mid term break was this coming week (Wk 6) so I fixed my wisdom tooth extraction appointment on this Thursday cos I thought I could make it since my dentist's always so packed on Saturdays, but I was so wrong! My mid term break is actually next week (Wk 7)! Argh! So I have to call back and fix another appointment. *sigh* My doctor kaki cannot go with me to see my dentist. Yesterday I went there alone and I was so scared while waiting, wondering what she would do to my teeth, wondering if she would scold me for not wearing my retainers for such a long time. Turned out that my teeth didn't move much but my jaw grew. I was quite lucky that my problem was not too huge. The jaw grew, but not symmetrically. And there's 2 wisdom teeth soon to grow out on my lower jaw. My right jaw is a little swollen at the end, just a little, cannot be seen from the outside, luckily. My dentist also said I had compromising gums, wonder what that means. Then I'm not supposed to wear my retainers too often, just 8-10h a day (while I sleep) will do. I'm glad I have been doing this routine for the past few months during rag. Sigh, I want someone to go to dentist with me...
Bowling was fun! Haha.. my strength was much more than last time, and now I can easily strike as long as I hit the right place, whereas last time it hit the right place but too soft so I end up with split pins. I started my 1st 2 games striking, and when I didn't for my 3rd game, I knew it was going to be my worst game, and I had the tired feeling in the middle of the set. My best game was the 2nd one, the feeling of high was there, and I actually had 2 strikes in a row! Too bad I missed the turkey, otherwise I'll be even more high.
Oh man, 2 lab reports due this week. I better jiayou and do them.
Bowling was fun! Haha.. my strength was much more than last time, and now I can easily strike as long as I hit the right place, whereas last time it hit the right place but too soft so I end up with split pins. I started my 1st 2 games striking, and when I didn't for my 3rd game, I knew it was going to be my worst game, and I had the tired feeling in the middle of the set. My best game was the 2nd one, the feeling of high was there, and I actually had 2 strikes in a row! Too bad I missed the turkey, otherwise I'll be even more high.
Oh man, 2 lab reports due this week. I better jiayou and do them.