<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 04, 2004

Ok, all my dearests, welcome me back! First of all, I just took a funny test, linked from Cat's blog, and this is the result: http://www.okcupid.com/personality?type=DGLD&g=2&o=3&h=154 - I'm such an angel!

IBG just ended and Buaya Week's coming, as well as 2 more Chem tests. Yeah, my block won the girls champion and overall champion. Most importantly, we won block B in the girls basketball finals! I have been waiting for this day since last year's IBG but luck was against me last year. I'm living well and happily this year, moved up to 7th floor and met so many nice freshies. I've been hanging out with them a lot. Just had a terrible inorganic chemistry test 2 days ago. 2 days later there'll be spectrocopy test, and organic chemistry on Thursday. Why ah? Why did I choose to major in Chem, instead of Math? But since I chose it already, I must jiayou for it. Mid-term break is coming soon. Hopefully I can catch up by then, and go to Malaysia for holiday with the Yr 1s or rag engineers (plus a few VIPs - actually not very important, haha but they want to go along). Malaysian nite in hall just ended. But I'm not a Malaysian, so I didn't go, even though I think people wouldn't mind me going. It's amazing how well I click with the juniors in my block, especially the Malaysians (mostly). Bored now, going out for supper!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?