<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

I just had a lousy atlantic salmon lunch at biz ad, and now the fishy aftertaste is lingering in my breath. I'm pretty disgusted. Printing my 67 pages (40.1MB) notes in the biz ad computer lab now. They print by cashcard here, more convenient than having to buy stored value cards (SVCs) at the Science CBLC. *grin* And they have a person to guide you how to go about printing the stuff here. Best of all, the printer status shows 'Spooling' when the person went to look at it, and that so reminds me of the days when I was working in JTC Summit, where I had one whole room to myself, a huge printer to take care of, a computer (without net access) to play window games on, and, not to forget, the adult and NTU friends I made there. Wonder how they are now. Last I heard one of them had her fitness centre's opening, should send her an email when I have the time. Ooh, the person just passed me the stack of notes that were printed out. How nice, I don't even have to walk to the printer to collect myself. Hahaha.. Shall bind it up, 34 sheets of paper. Me sleepy now, after food effect. Basketball trials later at 6. Organic chem test on Thursday! Argh! How to study???

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?