<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 09, 2004

Wow whee! That was one of the most enjoyable hall outing ever! Rag engineers (most, plus Welfare IC and Admin PM) went to JB Redbox to sing KTV, and we sang lotsa nice and fun songs! Best of all, I got to sing 3 JJ songs! Mwahahaha... In fact, I sang almost every song that I could, so it was really enjoyable. After that we went to do our hair, and it's pretty cheap and damn nice! Hehe.. 5 of us did our hair, and when we came back people were like.. 'wah, where did u all go? wah, all do hair ah!' So shiok! And we walked all the way back from JB cos the jam was simply too terrible, even when at the customs, me and the non-Malaysian foreigners had to queue for long and squeeze quite badly. Almost couldn't breathe, almost puked! Singapore customs are much better! Haha.. (true what!)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?