Tuesday, July 06, 2004
Yay! We just finished cooking mashed potato with egg (supposed to be potato salad with egg but the potatoes were cooked until they were too soft and somehow got mashed up when we mixed the butter in). We'll be having full comm dinner tomorrow! And the theme is mushroom and potato! Mushroom cos our chair is 蘑菇帮掌门人 and mushroom is in tribute of her. We have an omelette dish with 3 different mushrooms incorporated into it! Potato cos somehow it seems like every department's cooking potato. I like being happy, and I hate having happiness taken away from me. Please don't rain! I hate having to wake up in shock and close the windows. Just let me have a peaceful sleep and hopefully nice dreams!
Boss just told me he feels sorry for me for having nothing to do. I cannot believe it. Whose fault is it? Therefore, I will not forgive anyone who backstabbed me. Don't tell me it's a misunderstanding. The fact is that I landed up in this state, and I'm damn pissed about it. And I hate it when people feel sorry for me. Even though I like to act tough, I'm not that tough, and I don't want people to trample on my fragile feelings by feeling sorry for damned me. I wish I could just strangle him. Now I'm damn hungry. Maybe I should just chop him up and make buns.
9.30pm
A lot a lot of food today, we went to Commencement to get the leftovers, which was really a lot. We had to call the whole team to come and help carry the stuff back. Not long after was the 蘑菇大会, lots of leftovers as well because not everyone was here. Oh well, at least it was a sumptuous dinner. Rainy's very angry and very tired, lots of stuff left for her to clear up. I think she's overworked. I just realised my speakers were pretty cute. Lucky people will get to see them. I have a total of 22 JJ songs now. *cheer*
Boss just told me he feels sorry for me for having nothing to do. I cannot believe it. Whose fault is it? Therefore, I will not forgive anyone who backstabbed me. Don't tell me it's a misunderstanding. The fact is that I landed up in this state, and I'm damn pissed about it. And I hate it when people feel sorry for me. Even though I like to act tough, I'm not that tough, and I don't want people to trample on my fragile feelings by feeling sorry for damned me. I wish I could just strangle him. Now I'm damn hungry. Maybe I should just chop him up and make buns.
9.30pm
A lot a lot of food today, we went to Commencement to get the leftovers, which was really a lot. We had to call the whole team to come and help carry the stuff back. Not long after was the 蘑菇大会, lots of leftovers as well because not everyone was here. Oh well, at least it was a sumptuous dinner. Rainy's very angry and very tired, lots of stuff left for her to clear up. I think she's overworked. I just realised my speakers were pretty cute. Lucky people will get to see them. I have a total of 22 JJ songs now. *cheer*