<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 16, 2004

Sick, hungry, nothing to eat. Life is miserable. I haven't slept for so long in a long while and I still feel horrible. I haven't eaten since last night, I didn't even eat breakfast and now there's no lunch for me so it's instant noodles again. Wonder if I should go back to work, I don't want to go there and the only thing for me to do is paint. I can't paint anymore, I'll die of poison.
 
3am
That was the most wonderful porridge I've had in months, and the most delicious fish porridge I've had in years. It's like 雪中送炭, 病中送粥, just when I needed it the most, when my welfare IC failed me for lunch and dinner, my saviour came with it. In fact, it's really nice, fragrant porridge. I'm so grateful! Thanks, my saviour!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?