Monday, July 26, 2004
Finally! Finally got to blog!
Yesterday was Val's and Regina's birthday chalet. There was this long table with 2 huge cakes on top, and the 2 of them standing behind it, while people crowded around and took photos. Like stars posing for interview photos, looking around and smiling at the cameras. Then we took turns taking photos with the stars, family, classmates, friends, Rotaract... I wonder what I'll do on my 21st birthday, which is my next birthday. Wah! I'm getting old! :(
Got to meet my JC classmates today for lunch at Marche. Oh well, still didn't talk much to some of them, feel so weird. I had cranberry juice, and as usual, it was nice. Cranberry juice what! How bad can it get? Cranberry juice is always nice, especially in sex on the beach. And I met Gwen's much-heard-about boyfriend, who does extreme sports.
*sneeze* I think I'm getting a cold again. Sigh. I'm so so so tired!!! Spare me. Let me survive this couple of weeks. I really need support and luck and high morale and high energy!!!
Yesterday was Val's and Regina's birthday chalet. There was this long table with 2 huge cakes on top, and the 2 of them standing behind it, while people crowded around and took photos. Like stars posing for interview photos, looking around and smiling at the cameras. Then we took turns taking photos with the stars, family, classmates, friends, Rotaract... I wonder what I'll do on my 21st birthday, which is my next birthday. Wah! I'm getting old! :(
Got to meet my JC classmates today for lunch at Marche. Oh well, still didn't talk much to some of them, feel so weird. I had cranberry juice, and as usual, it was nice. Cranberry juice what! How bad can it get? Cranberry juice is always nice, especially in sex on the beach. And I met Gwen's much-heard-about boyfriend, who does extreme sports.
*sneeze* I think I'm getting a cold again. Sigh. I'm so so so tired!!! Spare me. Let me survive this couple of weeks. I really need support and luck and high morale and high energy!!!