<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 03, 2004

Currently back in my room. Just put my laundry to wash, not sure if the red colour of the camp t-shirt will run so left out my orange orientation t-shirt again and decided that it's okay to make my S3 faculty t-shirt a little pink (if it does run), but now I'm starting to feel a little regret. HH's alarm just rang, very interesting tone, sounds like it came out from a cartoon detective series, but she's not waking up. Heard she only came after 3+ last night.

Oops! Overslept yesterday morning, even when Key gave me a morning call, in the end arrived only at lunch time. The fried rice at Angel's is not bad, a little oily and salty but it's fine. By the time I was there, everyone looked pretty tired, either lack of sleep due to watching soccer/discussion or tired out from the morning games. No idea what they played though. *g* HH's alarm just rang a second time, and she's still not waking up.

One thing I don't understand. Why do all the camps have water bombs? It's such a waste of resources. :( We should protect the environment! 3 of us walked past a jazz bar near Dolphin Lagoon, along Palawan Beach, while buying dinner back. Wanted to chill out there later in the night, but didn't have the chance to because of the night walk. But me and Shihui had fun entertaining people (more like entertaining ourselves, get ourselves so high singing) while on the monorail (long long monorail ride just to get to the previous station). They chose the songs they want to listen to, and then we'll start singing. For some reason, they don't like JJ songs, especially Key. A few of them saw JJ at the cinema before, and sort of described him for me. I really wonder how he's like in real life. For the third time, HH's alarm rang. I wonder if she needs to wake up for something urgent. I wonder if I should wake her up.

Thanks my lesbian partner for bringing so many JJ songs for me! I had much fun and enjoyment listening to and singing to his songs. =) I think JJ likes to watch the night sky, the stars. He has been mentioning 星空 and 星球 for at least 3 songs. I shall go look at his other lyrics and see if there are mentions of stars. I just found 2 songs with the lyrics of 我爱你爱我, in 就是我 and 女儿家. Another kind of his favourite vocabs are words like 冻结, 冰冷 and 寒冷. Oh man, I just found out that I might be mistaken, because he writes the tunes and usually others write the lyrics. Not sure who wrote what for some of the songs because Boxup Media didn't put it up.

No work session today, cos apparantly we finished whatever we need to/can do. HH woke up not to her alarm, but to a phone call. And then she slept again.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?