Tuesday, June 08, 2004
Wow, we're already into the 2nd week, 2nd day.
Thanks ah, borrow laptop. ;) HH and Fiona sleeping in SWOC HQ while I listen to mp3s. We cleared the stuff left over from Sets and arranged everything nicely. Uncle Vincent gave us some free food and drinks today. Think we're going to have more free food again tomorrow. Hehe... I made another joke again today, this time I laughed really hard because Boss was simply too funny. Cannot believe it, he's becoming more and more funny. Wah, suddenly the WYLP song's blasting at my ears, they sing too loudly in Shen Bian, or maybe their songs are all so loud, or maybe the volume's too loud. As you can see, I'm not talking sense already. Cos I'm tired, and I haven't bathed. HH bought ice kachang back for me, Fiona and Rainy, but it was kind melted by the time we end work. There were only 2 atap seeds inside! How terrible! They should have at least 3 to be decent! No standard at all! Listening to Wo Zhao Ni Zhao Le Hao Jiu live version now, it's very nice! I heard Jiu Shi Ai twice over the radio, very nice too, especially the 'zen me ban..' part! There are 2 people who listen to the same type of music (ie. Chinese songs) as me, and whom I won't quarrel with. Got a wooden splinter into my palm while carrying some wood, just as I was wondering where I could get a needle to get it out, I entered the lounge and saw the sewing kit (courtesy of SWC)! SWC rules! SWC's the best! Hehehe..
Thanks ah, borrow laptop. ;) HH and Fiona sleeping in SWOC HQ while I listen to mp3s. We cleared the stuff left over from Sets and arranged everything nicely. Uncle Vincent gave us some free food and drinks today. Think we're going to have more free food again tomorrow. Hehe... I made another joke again today, this time I laughed really hard because Boss was simply too funny. Cannot believe it, he's becoming more and more funny. Wah, suddenly the WYLP song's blasting at my ears, they sing too loudly in Shen Bian, or maybe their songs are all so loud, or maybe the volume's too loud. As you can see, I'm not talking sense already. Cos I'm tired, and I haven't bathed. HH bought ice kachang back for me, Fiona and Rainy, but it was kind melted by the time we end work. There were only 2 atap seeds inside! How terrible! They should have at least 3 to be decent! No standard at all! Listening to Wo Zhao Ni Zhao Le Hao Jiu live version now, it's very nice! I heard Jiu Shi Ai twice over the radio, very nice too, especially the 'zen me ban..' part! There are 2 people who listen to the same type of music (ie. Chinese songs) as me, and whom I won't quarrel with. Got a wooden splinter into my palm while carrying some wood, just as I was wondering where I could get a needle to get it out, I entered the lounge and saw the sewing kit (courtesy of SWC)! SWC rules! SWC's the best! Hehehe..