<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 25, 2004

Lotsa tension again today, and I thought I already made up with him yesterday, today's fight was pretty bad too. The whole atmosphere was like a competition, with each group competing to see who can do the stuff faster and better, and someone was indignant that mine was faster and better, and kept making sarcastic remarks. This is so unhealthy, poor Boss had to think so carefully when splitting us into groups, and still had to bear with all the shooting and sulking.
Was quite a hungry person today, cos I only ate 9 dumplings for lunch and duck porridge for dinner, and got hungry again quite fast. This week's speed seems twice as fast as last week's, had to be because everyone was helping us from the start. Just finished 'partying' at Boss's room, 3 of us (me, Rainy, Fiona) went to his room with lotsa tidbits and Podka green tea (!) and watched Naruto until 3 of us were sleepy.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?