Friday, May 28, 2004
WHEN IS FOOD FEST???
Talking about food, I keep having cravings for cakes nowadays, especially while on the train. But I wanna go food fest and try out the food!
I think I caused a short circuit today while trying out the welding tools we got from somewhere. Was trying to improve my welding skills, then suddenly it stopped working. They fiddled around with it and a few extension plugs before realising that there was a short circuit. I decided not to try again on the same day. Welding's actually quite fun. Initially thought welding would cut things apart, and I was wondering how come they need to take so long to cut one simple metal, then found it that it was just the opposite. We were supposed to connect metals together, but I still don't know how to see if the metals are connected properly. Things were going on fine when Boss started acting strangely, like how he would when he was angry. For a long while I thought I offended him or something, then realised that the usual someone else had stepped on his toes again. Argh, how terrible to have a time bomb working beside you (not the boss, but the very offensive person), and I do get offended very often by this person, though I try hard not to. He has the ability to offend almost everyone in the world for no apparent reason. Luckily I don't have to go to school again tomorrow, I get very sleepy while travelling. It was such a luxury sleeping on the long bus ride, especially when the destination is the terminal itself. :)
Got my purple/silver nail polish removed at my aunt's place. My youngest cousin, as usual, loves to play with me. No wonder he's my 2nd favourite cousin. My aunt just toured HK recently, and she lost 3kg because after eating, she and her friends simply walked and shopped the rest of the day. Hmm.. maybe I should learn from her, what a great method of losing weight.. killing two birds with one stone..
Had salmon with rice for dinner today! The rest of the dishes were unmentionables, better off without them. Gosh, I thought home-cooked food should at least have a certain standard, sadly this wasn't the case with my other grandma's food. But the salmon was nice, salmon is always nice. On to the topic of tapioca cakes - I like those pasar malam kind, green and round and crispy and tasty!
"When you share your troubles with someone else, the troubles are halved. But when you share your happiness with someone else, the joy is doubled."
Talking about food, I keep having cravings for cakes nowadays, especially while on the train. But I wanna go food fest and try out the food!
I think I caused a short circuit today while trying out the welding tools we got from somewhere. Was trying to improve my welding skills, then suddenly it stopped working. They fiddled around with it and a few extension plugs before realising that there was a short circuit. I decided not to try again on the same day. Welding's actually quite fun. Initially thought welding would cut things apart, and I was wondering how come they need to take so long to cut one simple metal, then found it that it was just the opposite. We were supposed to connect metals together, but I still don't know how to see if the metals are connected properly. Things were going on fine when Boss started acting strangely, like how he would when he was angry. For a long while I thought I offended him or something, then realised that the usual someone else had stepped on his toes again. Argh, how terrible to have a time bomb working beside you (not the boss, but the very offensive person), and I do get offended very often by this person, though I try hard not to. He has the ability to offend almost everyone in the world for no apparent reason. Luckily I don't have to go to school again tomorrow, I get very sleepy while travelling. It was such a luxury sleeping on the long bus ride, especially when the destination is the terminal itself. :)
Got my purple/silver nail polish removed at my aunt's place. My youngest cousin, as usual, loves to play with me. No wonder he's my 2nd favourite cousin. My aunt just toured HK recently, and she lost 3kg because after eating, she and her friends simply walked and shopped the rest of the day. Hmm.. maybe I should learn from her, what a great method of losing weight.. killing two birds with one stone..
Had salmon with rice for dinner today! The rest of the dishes were unmentionables, better off without them. Gosh, I thought home-cooked food should at least have a certain standard, sadly this wasn't the case with my other grandma's food. But the salmon was nice, salmon is always nice. On to the topic of tapioca cakes - I like those pasar malam kind, green and round and crispy and tasty!
"When you share your troubles with someone else, the troubles are halved. But when you share your happiness with someone else, the joy is doubled."