<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 16, 2004

To all who's feeling down and disappointed/sad/whatever with life, cheer up! Be optimistic! Encourage yourself and continue battling against all odds!

What is exciting? What makes you high? What gets your adrenaline rushing? (Bleah, still not used to using normal keyboard after a half a year of using a mac laptop, keep pressing 'down' instead of 'End' to get to the end of the sentence.) Was reading HH's blog about playing basketball, somehow it sounded pessimistic instead of the happy, chirpy and excited HH that she should be after playing so much basketball. Then I wonder, what makes one so excited when/after playing basketball? I'd like to hear from someone who hasn't been playing basketball for a long as I did.

Adi's leaving tomorrow morning, but I dunno what time/flight. That's 1 or 2 (if considering Ewan) less people for basketball sessions.

Why do I get the feeling that SWOC sounds pretty sad? Oh well. The SL camp games are up and pretty interesting, went for a trial games session yesterday at Sentosa, then to yet another chalet to stay up the whole night playing asshole daidi and bridge. 2 of the people there were pretty high because of Absolute Vanilla, kind of interesting listening to the rubbish they say and the way they acted. (BTW p2, Absolute Vanilla NEAT smells nice but the taste is only okay, and it makes a lot of other drinks, when mixed with it, taste like cough mixture, flu syrup, yadda yadda..:))

I dunno what to say, I think I had too much sun yesterday and too little sleep this whole day. Mind's in a blank now. I wonder what's going to happen tomorrow. (That sounded stupid.) Oh well, keep getting mysterious phone calls when I happen to be not around my phone and don't know who called or whether to call back. Oh yeah, I really hate to be forced to do things against my will, and I'm being driven up the corner now. Desperate situations call for desperate measures. I must do something about it. That aside, my sis's phone's been ringing and ringing (everytime an sms arrives, the ringtone will play) and it's getting on everyone's nerves. Everyone's been very irritated these days, everyone being my parents and I. Am about to confiscate her phone. Mum was about to dump it into the bin.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?