<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 02, 2004

This is the story of how HH managed to get me to scream my lungs out in the hall lobby in the middle of the night. Basically there are 2 kinds of rooms in hall, one faces the insides of the hall (looking over the communal hall, where we have our meals), and another faces the outsides. The last time I stayed overnight, I slept in a room that faced the outside and thought it was quite creepy. HH's room faces the inside, and her room expired yesterday so she moved to another room, thus I could sleep in her room. So I told her that I would be glad to sleep in her room instead of the one that faces outside, and she started telling me about her conversation with another hallmate. That hallmate also thought it was scary to sleep in a room that faces outside, and she was asking if HH was also scared. Suddenly HH mimics a scary face while narrating, and being the ultra-imaginative person I am, I saw horns and devilish eyes on her (and she was wearing red) and I screamed uncontrollably. That was it. HH was amazed and amused at the same time. Then I realised how loud it was, and it could have awakened Master. Geez. But really, it was terribly scary at that time. It was like it wasn't HH, but someone else in front of me.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?