<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

My head is still hurting from the impact Derlyn's elbow gave me during the silly war game. And I'm not even thinking about it, it just hurt while I was shampooing my hair. My hall work's gonna start soon, ooh this is so exciting, wonder how it'll be like. It's a totally different experience altogether, and a huge responsibility, with high confidentiality until the actual day itself. ;) I'm going to get a new computer soon, but I need some advice on what kind to get. My computer's super old, can't even plug the new type cable in. Was watching Wo Cai while on the phone with Angela, and we were laughing almost all the way at the funny antics of the hosts, and ooh-ing at all the pretty Barbies. For both the Zhen De Jia Bu Liao and Ren Bu Ke Mao Xiang, I guessed the answers correctly! But it was not just luck, it was also proof of my outstanding analytical mind and the ability to perceive the minds of yang guang shao nians. (Taiwan beach boys don't look very beach boys to us.)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?