<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 22, 2004

Wow! It took 2 weeks for my Swensens balloon to shrink, that's pretty good air in there! Just came back from FS supper. I swear that everyone who goes there to eat should really try the Niggi's special cheese (contains potato, egg and cheese). It's simply marvellous, the potato melts in the mouth, the egg lingers in the taste, and the cheese smoothens it all. It's marvelicious and fantabulous! Hm. These 2 words look quite weird. Just waved twice to the same person, and with about an hour break in between. Hm. And I just watched HH play gunbound since she was saying over supper that I should get the game and learn to play it, but it's such a boring game I almost fell asleep watching her play. Gosh it's even worse than Illuminati. Wonder why it's such a craze.
Sigh I can't get to sleep, keep sneezing.

M: I thought my gestures were very clear?
S: I really don't understand! Haha..
M: I meant, I bought you the dessert you wanted.
S: ... (very touched) Why didn't you use the phone? :)

11.50pm
Quite a fun day, funny in fact. People kept bursting out into laughter during basketball cos lots of funny things happened. *happy* My whole body's aching now, I think I can't move tomorrow already. Haven't played basketball for too long (a few months I bet), and very tired of guarding and being guarded by HH cos she kept running around and around and around, seriously no motive but just to run around (she said she was running to empty spaces) so I just agar agar guard her, so in the end she ran more than me (dunno how she got such unlimited energy), then always stop my lay-up with her long long arms. :P There was a part when she was supposedly faked by me, but actually it just seemed so cos I wanted to dribble past her when I got the ball then dunno why at that moment I just changed my mind, and she got "faked". But it was quite interesting, cos the rest thought I was trying to fake her hahaha.. but that only goes to show how lousy I am. Dinner/supper was also very funny, I didn't know that Aw was so funny, we all just kept laughing. First HH kept "spraying" rice out of her plate (wonder how she ate, scooped and rice came flying out), then she exclaimed about how she kept having rice flying about, and Aw thought she was complaining that he had rice flying about. Later Aw had a piece of fish fillet flying out the plate onto the table (and I was sitting opposite so I got a small shock), then he exclaimed about how come the fillet flew out, and I replied, 'it wasn't me!' And we started laughing. Then we talked about how chim Uni physics was and the kind of complicated answers there were to simple questions like why the sky is blue. Apparently, Einstein solved it, and he solved a lot of other problems and phenomena in 1905 and the people then called it the 'Miracle' year. So I said, 'ta1 bei4 dian3 hua4 le' (meaning: he was enlightened) and everyone started laughing, only HH asked what dian3 hua4 meant. Aw said, an alien came and answered all his questions, and he said it was odd that all of things to ask, Einstein had to ask the question of why the sky was blue. Everyone started laughing again. Countless times I laughed today, was so funny that I could just collapse on the ground laughing.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?