Thursday, April 15, 2004
Why can't skeletons dance?
Cos they have noBODY to dance with.
What jumps on the table?
Spring onion.
Oh no, MeraPrime is being advertised on TV now, more people will know about it, but I don't like it cos it blocks the wind and it occupies such a small area, can't imagine how it's supposed to be a condo.
Namie Amuro is so beautiful, so sweet, so cute! Great, great voice...
From tomorrow onwards, they're going to have real security personnel to patrol at bus interchanges and train stations to look out for strange packages. If I see them, I'm going to wave to them. Seems like we're gonna have to pay more for transport too.
They're going to have babycare centres too. But babies are so young, how can they just leave them there? Don't they know it's important for them to be with the babies at this early stage of life? Sigh, poor babies.
Next time we go to an atm machine, bring a spray to kill the bacteria on the buttons.
Wah! Nice mahjong sets! Anderson Sec Sch students get to play mahjong in school! The school has 4 sets of this Chinese characters mahjong set, supposed to help students in recognizing chinese characters and form them using the different parts of the characters. So cool.. I want to play too!
I just found out today (the day before my exam) that in vivo is inside the body and in vitro is inside the testtube.
Cos they have noBODY to dance with.
What jumps on the table?
Spring onion.
Oh no, MeraPrime is being advertised on TV now, more people will know about it, but I don't like it cos it blocks the wind and it occupies such a small area, can't imagine how it's supposed to be a condo.
Namie Amuro is so beautiful, so sweet, so cute! Great, great voice...
From tomorrow onwards, they're going to have real security personnel to patrol at bus interchanges and train stations to look out for strange packages. If I see them, I'm going to wave to them. Seems like we're gonna have to pay more for transport too.
They're going to have babycare centres too. But babies are so young, how can they just leave them there? Don't they know it's important for them to be with the babies at this early stage of life? Sigh, poor babies.
Next time we go to an atm machine, bring a spray to kill the bacteria on the buttons.
Wah! Nice mahjong sets! Anderson Sec Sch students get to play mahjong in school! The school has 4 sets of this Chinese characters mahjong set, supposed to help students in recognizing chinese characters and form them using the different parts of the characters. So cool.. I want to play too!
I just found out today (the day before my exam) that in vivo is inside the body and in vitro is inside the testtube.